Why Dignity Hospice?
Plato believed government was a quintessential aspect of human existence. Rousseau felt it was an intrusion on the natural and benevolent instincts of the noble savage. While the truth might lie somewhere in between there is little question that the information age has changed politics so much that the modern democratic process might be unrecognizable to either.
What Dignity Hospice has to offer?
- Promote life with dignity.
- Do the right thing – always.
- Respect that life is still happening.
- Acknowledge that everyone matters.
- Demonstrate that we are Texans, just like you.